Blogger Widgets

March 05, 2013

Progress Report - Oh dear...

I managed to get everything ready for the kiln yesterday but it came pretty close so I had to hurry... I'm afraid the miniature vases, cups and bottles will end up looking crappy because of this. I feel I could have done so much better had I had more time, but I didn't want to wait until next week since there are people still waiting for their Valentine's swap stuff and I feel really bad about it. Then again, I may end up feeling even worse once they're done and don't look very good. I'd like to apologize already beforehand...

I think next time I'm going to press some decorations onto stuff while still soft and just add oxides and a clear glaze. That usually looks all right and takes much less time to do. Hindsight 20/20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントを置いては大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かりますよ〜! 質問があれば是非訊いてくださいね。 ^ ^

Suomeksikin saa tottakai kommentoida! (Jos jokin ihmetyttää, kysy ihmeessä.) :3

Ni kan lämna frågor eller kommentarer på svenska också. :D