Blogger Widgets

March 17, 2013

Pooh...

Well, this is certainly frustrating. I can't seem to get Pope's faceup right (I've tried twice. Once with just the open-eyed plate and now with both). This time the sleeping face is a little better, but now that I look at either of them, I sort of feel like going in a completely different direction...


To add to my frustration, I couldn't find the white wig (I found one, but it's too small). Also, I desperately need new brushes. It's especially annoying to try to make thin and clean lines in this scale when the bristles are already bending... Anyway, I'll probably take this off again at some point when I can afford new brushes and have more time. Maybe after the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントを置いては大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かりますよ〜! 質問があれば是非訊いてくださいね。 ^ ^

Suomeksikin saa tottakai kommentoida! (Jos jokin ihmetyttää, kysy ihmeessä.) :3

Ni kan lämna frågor eller kommentarer på svenska också. :D