Blogger Widgets

March 01, 2013

Progress Report - Eyes from Ebay, Ceramics on Hold

I sold Pope's eyes a little while back and I've now ordered him a new pair. They're quite different from the last. It will be interesting to see how they fit. I haven't done a lot of doll-related stuff lately, but I'm slowly working on some miniature pottery. Unfortunately the school I've been going to is currently off for a week, so my projects are further delayed. Apparently it also takes quite a bit of time to apply glazing onto tiny tiny vases, bottles and cups... Maybe I'll they'll finally be ready for the kiln next Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントを置いては大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かりますよ〜! 質問があれば是非訊いてくださいね。 ^ ^

Suomeksikin saa tottakai kommentoida! (Jos jokin ihmetyttää, kysy ihmeessä.) :3

Ni kan lämna frågor eller kommentarer på svenska också. :D