Blogger Widgets

October 10, 2012

Progress Report - Furniture, part 1

I'm building some 1:12 roomboxes inside a glass-door cabinet. I'm making most of the furniture myself. So far I've got a towel holder, a bookshelf, a kitchen cabinet, a dining table and chairs, storage shelves, a sofa and three tables (big one for food preparation, a coffee table and a tiny end table) and a drawer shelf thingy. I've also got two armchairs on the way. That's about all I've been doing for the past couple of weeks.
I'll also be making some trunks, boxes and other smaller items this Thursday. I'm attending a doll house furniture making class every Thursday until the end of November, so I'm assuming I'll have a full house by then. :D



Here's the cabinet. I got it for 90€ +delivery.


Here's the first thing I made. It's a little rough, but I'm going for the... uhm... rustic look. :p


Here's the first bookshelf. 


A kitchen cabinet. The doors are still missing hinges and handles. I might add something to the back, not sure what yet.


It's a bench sofa thingy. Legs undecided.


Not sure what this thing is, but the little drawers will eventually have handles. Also, this needs some fine tuning still.



A dining table and some wobbly chairs. 


This image is a bit crappy, but I just wanted to show I made some storage shelves as well as the rickety bookshelf.

I'm also making an oven&stove thingy, but I need to fix it some before I can show it. It's currently way too embarrassing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントを置いては大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かりますよ〜! 質問があれば是非訊いてくださいね。 ^ ^

Suomeksikin saa tottakai kommentoida! (Jos jokin ihmetyttää, kysy ihmeessä.) :3

Ni kan lämna frågor eller kommentarer på svenska också. :D