Blogger Widgets

October 10, 2012

Fabrics and buttons...

I went insane and bought a bunch of gorgeous fabrics from a shop nearby. I even managed to make something out of them.





This was the first haul...


The second somewhat smaller haul.


Here's the third when they had a sale. I went back the next day and bought some more, but didn't remember to take a picture.


I also ordered some buttons. Just a few... Then I sorted them because I'm insane. :p


Some more buttons. My sorting insanity continues. This was an uneven assortment.


Then I made some pillows for the boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントを置いては大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かりますよ〜! 質問があれば是非訊いてくださいね。 ^ ^

Suomeksikin saa tottakai kommentoida! (Jos jokin ihmetyttää, kysy ihmeessä.) :3

Ni kan lämna frågor eller kommentarer på svenska också. :D