Blogger Widgets

October 22, 2012

Progress Report - Furniture, part 2 & stuff~

The dollhouse furniture project is coming along all right. I've got quite a lot done, but they need some decorative details, so I won't be showing everything just yet. But here's a peek to what I've done the past week or so.






Something for the hall: A wonky shoe shelf and a hat & coat hanger thingy that hasn't got hooks in place just yet.


I got these awesome sticks from a store called Biltema. I used some leftover wax to give them a bit of colour and used them as a floor. All the wallpapering is still to be done. I just haven't been able to pick what I want yet. 


This is the larder. Items still need to be painted and placed appropriately, but it's coming along. There will be even more stuff in there later.


I found these delicious-looking beads. Not sure what I'll be making yet, but I bet it'll be disappointing wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントを置いては大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かりますよ〜! 質問があれば是非訊いてくださいね。 ^ ^

Suomeksikin saa tottakai kommentoida! (Jos jokin ihmetyttää, kysy ihmeessä.) :3

Ni kan lämna frågor eller kommentarer på svenska också. :D