Blogger Widgets

March 11, 2012

Update

It has again been quite a while since my last update. Someone at work asked about my blog and I accidentally gave her the wrong address because I come here so seldom. (Sorry about that!)
I didn't even remember to post all the Christmas pictures of Khan as Santa. He's still wearing the fake beard... Yeah, I've been busy with other things. But since spring is coming again, I'm hoping to do my annual spring walk thing as soon as the ground dries up a bit more. So far I think I've done it with Rin, Ren and Ernest (and Taki, sort of). Mine has new ears, so maybe it's his turn this year. I'd just need to blush and coat them first. Hopefully I'll get to that soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントを置いては大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かりますよ〜! 質問があれば是非訊いてくださいね。 ^ ^

Suomeksikin saa tottakai kommentoida! (Jos jokin ihmetyttää, kysy ihmeessä.) :3

Ni kan lämna frågor eller kommentarer på svenska också. :D