Blogger Widgets

May 18, 2011

Just a quick note

I know that commenting may sometimes feel like an overwhelming task, but it would mean a lot to me if you were to leave some. :3 (And I don't mean that in a mean, sarcastic manner... ^ ^;; ) Anonymous commenting is allowed, so you don't have to log in to leave them. You also don't have to be very chatty, I'd just like to know if someone's been here or reads these things. An occasional opinion would be nice too though. :D
Also, if you have any requests for me, please do tell. I'm always up for a challenge when it comes to things to do for the dolls, pictures to take or stories to write.

日本語でもコメントを置いて大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かります〜! ^ ^

End of comment-whoring post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントを置いては大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かりますよ〜! 質問があれば是非訊いてくださいね。 ^ ^

Suomeksikin saa tottakai kommentoida! (Jos jokin ihmetyttää, kysy ihmeessä.) :3

Ni kan lämna frågor eller kommentarer på svenska också. :D