Blogger Widgets

October 11, 2013

Progress Report - No piccies to show

So yeah, no pictures to show this time, but I just wanted to let you know this fall's first batch of minipottery is now in the kiln. I'll get to see them finished on Wednesday (so if they look OK, you'll get pictures then). Also, my dollhouse is coming along, slowly but surely. I've cut the walls and they've got holes for widows and doors. I'm going to post pictures once the windows and maybe doors are in and there's cladding.

I'm also working on the Christmas Calendar Swap for this year. Almost all the slots are full now, but if anyone's still interested, let me know. I only ship to Finland, though, so there's probably no point in me writing about it in English... If you don't know Finnish and you've been wondering what those swap posts have been about, well, that was it. I'm doing swap stuff.

Also, the reason why I haven't been redecorating or doing stuff to the current dollhouse (cabinet apartment as I call it) is that I'm going to have to move again by the end of the year. I can't bring myself go through the trouble just to put it all back into a box so soon. I'll get back to that once I've moved again.

Ja lyhkäisesti suomeksi:

Eijole ny kuvia näyttää, mutta keskiviikoksi pitäisi tulla minikeramiikkaa uunista. Nukketalon rakennus on edennyt siihen pisteeseen, että seinät on paloina ja niissä on reiät ikkunoille ja oville. Otan kuvia kun olen asentanut ikkunat ja vuorannut seinät Biltema-tikuilla. Joulukalenterijutukkeet ovat työnalla. Voin ottaa vielä pari luukkua jos jotakuta kiinnostaa. Tän kuun loppuun asti olis aikaa ilmoitella ainakin. Syy miksi blogissa ei ole ollut pitkiin aikoihin kuvia nukketalon (vitriiniasunnon) sisältä on että joudun kohta muuttamaan uudestaan eikä siksi ole tehnyt mieli tehdä mitään asian eteen. Palaan siihen muuton jälkeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントを置いては大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かりますよ〜! 質問があれば是非訊いてくださいね。 ^ ^

Suomeksikin saa tottakai kommentoida! (Jos jokin ihmetyttää, kysy ihmeessä.) :3

Ni kan lämna frågor eller kommentarer på svenska också. :D