Blogger Widgets

January 13, 2006

I bought stuff for Roy.

I went shopping and bought material for Roy's wig and shirt. Pictures behind the cut.
I also searched for a big box to put his stuff in, but couldn't find the kind I wanted yet, so I'll have to keep looking.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I wanted something easy that didn't require a sewing machine (since I have none) and quick, so I can dress him in something when he arrives. Wouldn't want him to freeze... *^^*

1 comment:

  1. Nice fur you found!! :D looks really good, the wig I made for Tobias was made of the same kinda fur, just black. UUu clothes ^^ It is nice that your Roy wil have a little something to wear.

    ReplyDelete

日本語でもコメントを置いては大丈夫です。私は書くのが苦手ですが、大体分かりますよ〜! 質問があれば是非訊いてくださいね。 ^ ^

Suomeksikin saa tottakai kommentoida! (Jos jokin ihmetyttää, kysy ihmeessä.) :3

Ni kan lämna frågor eller kommentarer på svenska också. :D